For Sales and Marketing Researchers:
How do you get pricing and market data in lightening speed?
- Research: with smarter marketing questions you can ask for any comparison in real time and find correlations that you never thought of.
- Create Content: Use AI to build your business case to add new features - “Which of our options has the highest margin, sales growth and positive feedback from 25-35 year olds in cold climates?” or “Write social media copy that highlights features from the following documents.”
- Set Sales Alerts: “Alert me when sales are dipping in the following regions.”
- Give distribution network/dealers extra support: “What is our latest financing option based on the following criteria?” or "What incentives exist for our new models?”
- Create Proposals, Draft Contracts: “Using the prior contracts in our database, create a new proposal that covers the requirements in the attached requirements document”
- Build your Support Team: “Help me find a project manager and a technical lead from our organization with experience working with Ford.”
- Strategic Planning: Search lengthy regulatory documents, analyze product portfolio, generate emails, determine most likely take rate predictions - “What actions do we need to take to be compliant with the proposed CAFÉ standards in the 2030 model year?”